What's up guyssss~ It's really been a long long time I didn't update my blog. my blog looks really dead here T^T. Will often write if I remember :D It's 2014 already, yea, I'm 21 yrs old now though not official. And I'm having my freaking internship right now. As I'm too bored doing those data key in thingy, so I choose blogging but at the same time key in the data too. hahaha, IT'S
BEST TIME TO BLOG! I'm Brilliant, hahahaha. First of all a photo of me first :p
Got a new camera from my baby as my birthday present! It's a ZR1000 and It's White! :D Happy kid here :p. Thank you baby for buying this as my present! It's really nice to use! It has lots of effect in the camera, of course the most famous effect is the beauty make up mode :p NO GIRL can resist this effect! Will have the review about the camera soon :D promise :x
oh yah, saw my topic? T.G.S.M.I.F stands for Thank god So Much It's Friday! Honestly, I really hate my internship! SO LAME AND BORED! This is not what I've expected before :( sad case! next time really need to choose it wisely!By the way, I went to Melaka one day trip with my gang! I think is last last week, quite long already.
All the photo was taken by ZR1000! so nice right :D Back to topic, this trip was totally is a food trip. We keep eating eating and eating. From main course to dessert such like laksa, cendul, satay, satay celup and etc....so many thing to eat. and it's so delicious!
yea, apparently I'm the one who keep holding the camera and everyone hiding behind me make face like a big fat face -.- good skill, everyone! it was a fun trip though. We laugh, we joke, we smile, good time :'( just a shame that my baby was not here with me as he went to shanghai with his family but he always in my heart :D
Super comfy shoe i wore to melaka. Is new balance 574. Hope you can spot the shoe @.@ quite easy to match with all my outfit and it is super duper comfy to walk. definitely the first choice I will choose if travel. :D
This cake is definitely and a must eat thing in melaka! so nice T^T wanna try again~~~~ I'm super cake lover! my baby can't stand of me as I always ask him to bring go try cakeeeeee! Eating cake will make me relax and HAPPY! guess this is the power of dessert huh :D
LAST PHOTO!
still left 3 hours working time and Imma FREEEEEEEE! common is friday man! time please pass fasterrrr! see y'all around
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment