Yo! today I am gonna blog about my sweet escape with my baby boy :D it was fun and memorable! actually it is only a 2days 1 night trip~ not enough for me D: I went melaka again yes, again~ but this time is with my baby so is different :D and we spent a night in Port Dickson. The resort we stayed was really really extremely SUCK! Bad attitude, Slow service and they even charge for the wifi! how ridiculous it was! room was not clean and hygiene! We asked for a king size bed end up we get 2 queen side bed! The resort we stayed is Cours Paradise Port Dickson Resort! I will never never go there again! Last time, I've stayed at Grand Lexis Resort and it was awesome and niceeee. Excellent service, nice breakfast, nice environment, I will rate 5/5 to them! but the room rate was quite expensive =.= . There is really nothing to play or visit in port dickson. So I decide to go melaka to take a walk if not we will be really bored in PD. of course, we had asam laksa, cendul and satay in melaka, and we did not try their chicken rice ball as my boy was too full to continue :D silly boy :) after that, we head back to PD and check in! we used more than 30 mins to check in our room, imagine how slow is their service and I DID make a reservation and they could not find it! omg~ after check in our hotel, we take a rest in the room awhile before we head to beachhh!
yeaa, still working on my absss~~ gimme one month more!
silly boyyy~
By the way, I have my new hair cut. Suppose the length should be longer but my stylist misunderstand me T^T. Now i called it Mushroom Hair, if I did not curl my hair, it looks like chibi maruko chan! in case, you dont know who is she. here's the picture!

sad case! nvm~ hair will grow eventually!
ACCEPT IT LOH!
CNY coming soon~ Have y'all bought new clothes yet!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment