Whatsupppppppppp. It's been a long time I didn't blog! Finally Finally Finally, I am free nowwww. though is not really free as my final exam is coming soon like less than 3 weeks. OMG, so nervous! promise myself to get a good score of my exam! last few weeks is my busiest weeks ever! presentation, assignment, and event project and etc were coming toward me! Busy to the MAX. My face looks like SHIT now, as I'm only sleep less than 5 hours in a day in last few weeks, yea this is an event student's life! :'( it's okay, I never regret what I chose!
Recently, our class was having an event project in last weeks. This event project is part of our assignment, that's why we work extremely hard to get a higher marks. So, the event project was Asia Pacific Forum (APF) & (GRC). It is an international event, so we have to be very professional although this is our first time to organize this event. And honestly this is so damn hard and stress! But it is a good experience, I would say I'm pretty enjoying while we were organizing the event and it is very tireddddddd but FUN. It is a great experience for me, finally I can act like a professional event planner :D! not bad huh~ although lecturer was not really satisfy our event, I gave myself 90 marks out of 100 for the first time organize event!Yeah!
Here's the photo, I didn't take much photo as I was working very very hard during the event! :x bwahahahaha :)
| PS: I really hate my dimple! it makes my face looks biggerrrrrrr! |
![]() |
| Yuppp, He is the keynote speaker! Professor Brian King! Nice to meet you! |
![]() |
| left one is me wearing a malay costume! right one is beebe wearing chinese costume! And we are Fa Hiao ing :) |
![]() |
| Another random selca |
Sooo glad that I can meet y'all in my university life! You guys are so important to MEEEEE. Love y'all to the MAX :D
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment