Ola, I'm Yin Yin (YY) or u can call me Agnes! This is my first time blog. My friend will be shock as I am not a kind of girl who like to blog but thing will change :D Everyone has their first time. I will be writing my blog in English and sorry that my English is poor, I am trying to improve it :D I don't know what to say so today I will talk more about me :D First, talk about my name first. Did y'all know where did I get Agnes this name??
Taadaa... Agnes from despicable me~
Isn't she cuteeeeee :D
" It's so fluffy and I'm gonna die!" Hahaha, she is just cute :D
Next I am going to talk 5 fact about me :D
1. I am a cartoon freak
That's right, I'm totally a cartoon freak. I love to watch cartoon and channel 616, 615 and 612 always be my first channel when I am watching Astro. I did not miss any disney's cartoon movie. Their cartoon is just awesome. Sometimes my friend really cannot stand on me as I am too love watch cartoon :D My bf is good, he accompany me watch every cartoon movie or should say he also a cartoon freak?!?!
2. I Love My Bf
There are two man in this world that I love the most! One is my dad and another one is my boy. We know each other for 7 years and been together for 3 years plus plus and this year is our fourth year, kinda looking forward to our anniversary day :D I met him since I was form 1. He is my first love and I am his first love tooo <3 This is kinda coincidence right? :D Like 命中注定 :D He is my everything, my life would be dark if he does not exist in my life~~ He kinda look like a girl so many people always misunderstand us is lesbian, no offence, we are normal couple! He really do not like people say him in this way,hahaha~ my friend always say he is prettier than me! So hurt~ :'( It's okay as long as he is with me :D Baby, just want you to know that, I will always beside you and you are the strongest and toughest guy in my heart <3 I promise you, you are the first and the only one :D xoxo
3. I got a bad condition skin
That's right! My skin is really really sensitive. Normally girls will get some pimples on their face during their period but for me, I got tons of pimples on my face :( I feel suck when I am having my period and normally my close friend will know when is my period as they can see through on my face even is male friend :( and they always laugh at me!!! So I always seeking a good skin product for my skin, I have tried many product but the most effective product for me is the face shop skin product for acne, I will talk more about it in my future blog :D
4. My English is Poor
This is so damn truth! Hope y'all will forgive my English and will try to improve it. I heard my friend said blogging can improve English so this is the reason why i blog :D I am currently studying in Taylor University Lakeside Campus and my course is International Tourism Management(Hons) specialized in Event Management. This is kinda strange course but it is fun! Will blog more about it in my blog :D As I really got some interesting assignment or project in my course :D
5. I Love Shopping!
Girls like shopping! I could shopping all day long even is whole month if I got enough money :D Always want to be fashionable as I am always reading magazine try to improve my styling. Everyone should have their own style but I am still haven't find my way out :( . It's okay, I am still got lot of time :D
This is tonight's post! if y'all like me please follow up my next post :D Night
.jpg)



之前还问我为什么要blog..现在到你变成blogger了 haha
ReplyDeleteanyway, 加油 :D
Hahaha~
Delete贪好玩〜〜
你也加油啦!!! (≧∇≦)
what about your two brothers?
ReplyDelete